2000 Camry Flexpipe

Recently had a case where the flexpipe on a low milage 2000 Camry (4cyl) needed replacement . The local shop that we brought the car to for repair informed me that it was covered under Toyota warranty which he said was a good thing because otherwise our repair cost would be approx $1300. Although somewhat doubtful about the warranty coverage, I brought the car to a dealer who informed me that if the vehicle was less that 8 years old and the pipe was not physically damaged, it would be covered by Toyota. After examining the car, the dealer replaced the pipe at no cost to us.

Reply to
bob.sullivan01