2003 Honda Accord LX or 2004 Toyota Corolla LE

Sorry for crossposting but thought it might be appropriate in this
case since I have 2 different cars with the same question. My apology
if it offends you.
Just wondering if there are any inherent problems that someone who has
a lot of miles on theirs can tell the rest of us. Both my cars have
low miles and no problems so far but it's nice to hear from others who
with a lot of miles on these cars and the experience that goes with
that.
thanks all.
Reply to
mad hatter®
On 2/18/2006 8:36 AM mad hatter® spake these words of knowledge:
I have a 2003 Accord LX with 76000 miles on the clock. So far, the only problem I have had to deal with was replacing the o2 sensor. The car has been as trouble-free as a Honda is supposed to be. That said, it would be hard to go wrong with the Toyota. Happy choosing.
RFT!!! Dave Kelsen
Reply to
Dave Kelsen
Not to worry. Any new vehicle one can buy today, no matter what brand name may be on the grill, can easily be run up to 200K and more, if given the proper preventive maintenance.
mike hunt
Reply to
Mike Hunter

Site Timeline Threads