2004 Corolla

I have a question about a size bolt or clip that's underneath the front of the car. I don't have the car with me so I'm going by memory
right now. It's connecting a small plastic shield (L shape in cross section) to another larger plastic shield just below the front passenger side and just in front of the front wheel... perhaps 5 inches away and a foot off the ground (by eye ball). I don't know if this is a bolt or a wedge type clip that goes into this hole. This appears to be a small plastic guard and not sure how important it really is. I recall it had 2 places to fasten it and I think the inside fastener was a metal bolt tho I'm not 100% sure on that. I just want to know the bolt or clip size so I can run down the auto store or hardware store to fasten it correctly. I used some duct tape for the time being. Thanks in advance.