2004 Corolla LE

My daughter is asking me if she can have cruise control installed in her non-cruise controlled car? I believe I read last nite that some Toyota dealers sell a kit for it (actually saw it for 2003 model but I think this will fit 2004). Assuming I'm correct, can a Toyota dealer install it (professionally) and any idea how much total cost might be (parts and labor) before I call one? As a side note but no help for me, the 2009 upper equipped Corolla's have cruise control as std equipment.

Reply to
observer