2005 Avalon Wiper Blades

Are the wiper blades for my 2005 Avy proprietary? Anco doesn't have an application for their blades. Any advice is appreciated. Thank you.

Reply to
nowhere

It is common that the after market takes a couple of years to update the application lists for their products.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

Plus it its like my Camry - the left and right are different sizes. I just buy the yota refills and they work great for about 18 months.

Reply to
Wolfgang

They're called Valeo blades. You can look them up online.

Reply to
qslim

Toyota is known for excellent rubber fillers. Use theirs.

Reply to
Art