2005 Corrolla -- Windsheild squeaking noise

Hi

I've got that anoying problem where the winshield of my 2005 corrolla starts making a sqeaking noise if the car goes over 120 km/h so not only I've got to listen to the wife whinning about the speed but i've got the windshield telling me to slow down.

at first I tought it was the whippers but even if I start'em the noise stay. the only way of getting rid of it ( beside slowing down) is to wash the windsheild. it become kind of annoying to wash the windsheild every 10 -

15 minutes.

Has everyone of you expericenced that problems

Thks

Reply to
duffduff

You will not hear that noise if you stop driving down steep hills ;)

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

"duffduff" wrote in news:dlaqdt$5rs$ snipped-for-privacy@dns3.cae.ca:

(That's 75mph for those not familiar with Metric.)

If you whip it, whip it good. CRACK that whip! (Apologies to Devo.)

Are these aftermarket WIPER blades?

Reply to
TeGGeR®

So what's wrong with 75mph? That's the speed limit in AZ!!

Reply to
glenf

"Mike Hunter" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@ptd.net...

Hello. Toyota Corolla 2005. I have problems with the sieges. Many spots on a new car. Greetings.

Marcorolla