Corolla Verso in the UK

I am trying to find out the difference between the following cars and my local Toyota are unable give me reliable information. All they can tell me is that there is an engine difference and the T180 has larger wheels and privacy glass.

Corolla Verso T Spirit Diesel Corolla Verso T140 Corolla Verso T180

Does anyone have an email address for Toyota UK? Who maybe able to provide detailed info?

Sidk

Reply to
Sidknee