4Runner Maintenance

I've got a 2005 4Runner with the V6 engine...looking through the Maintenance Guide book, I see at 15,000 miles it requires a "Re-torque propeller shaft bolt", and at the 30,000 mile maintenance it requires the "Re-torque propeller shaft bolt" again, and also a spark plug change for the 1GR-FE engine, which I think is the V6 which I have.

Just want to enquire what the propeller shaft is? Think it has to do with the drive shaft, would that be correct? Also why such a 'fast' change of the spark plugs...I thought most plugs now last longer than 30,000 miles.

Thanks for any replies,

...Allen

Reply to
Allen L.

Forgot to put "On Topic" in the header...forgot about that...was probably why I didn't get a reply to this simple question. So excuse me.

...Allen

Reply to
Allen L.

Usenet is really dead. Go to