Wheel and tire size

Good day to everyone.

Could someone please tell me the maximum wheel and tire size I can safely put on a 95 YJ. Stock set up.

Thanks,

Greg

Reply to
jerryg

The Merg

Steve

95 YJ 98 ZJ 00 XJ
Reply to
Steve Landis
30x9.50R15 is a big as you can go without raising some issues with rubbing on full lock turns or full stuff into the wheel wells on the trail. Keep in mind that any of the YJ's are likely to have fairly flat springs from original, doesn't help any for clearance.

31x10.50R15 will *USUALLY* fit with a steer> Good day to everyone.

Reply to
RoyJ
30x9.5's. I have seen 31's on a few and they work on road, but will tag off road.

Mike

86/00 CJ7 Laredo, 33x9.5 BFG Muds, 'glass nose to tail > Good day to everyone.
Reply to
Mike Romain

I ran 30x9.5's with no issue on an 89 YJ.

Carl

Reply to
Carl