Latest threads in General Toyota Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: One of you rightwingnuts want to teach Rush Limpballs how to search a PDF file.
I guess that blows Rush's claims of god-like accuracy. Does he still calim to be percent accurate? A dozen plus years ago I thought he was funny. Now he is just a sad loser. Probably the best thing...

Re: OT - Agents freed
It would be interesting to know what these two cops think of the "war on drugs" now that it's clear they were used as pawns.
6
6

Re: {OT} Bambi Barry enslaving Blacks!
Silly drunk racist. What percentage of welfare recipients are black vs white? Show your source. Dot gov sites only.

Toyota's U.S. workers avoid layoff threat for now
Toyota's U.S. workers avoid layoff threat for now February 17, 2009 - 1:15 am ET SAN ANTONIO (Reuters) -- Even though Toyota Motor Corp. touts its mighty Tundra pickup as "the truck that's changing it...

Re: One of you rightwingnuts want to reach Rush Limpballs how to search a PDF file
Here's most of what he said about the bill and its PDF file: "...in addition, they have reformatted the bill. They made it a PDF file, when they posted it. Now, for those of you who don't use...
1
1

Re: {OT} Hey Joey....aka Dougie...how is the DOW doing?
> "Stocks sank on Tuesday on concern that the recession is worsening and that efforts to stabilize the beleaguered financial system may not be enough." In order to come up with reasons like the ones...
1
1

Re: Don't be like the Dims, support our President when we are at war
BO promised change but after he was made privy to what was happening in the real world, he is continuing to do exactly what President Bush was doing to protect our country from the radical Islamic...

Re: What Is an American Car?
One of the shortcomings of the NA content label that causes confusion is, if one imports ALL of the components used to make the part but assembles the part in NA, the part is then considered made in...
3
3

Re: {OT} Bambi Barry's new foreign policy....
> You mentioned Venezuela because {_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ } ¿¿¿¿¿ Syndicated news and opinion website providing continuously updated headlines to top news and analysis sources.
1
1

Control arm bushings
My '95 ES300 needs lower front control arm bushings (vertical) to pass state inspection. I have a NAPA shop willing to do the job for $330. They have a hydraulic press to push in the replacement...
6
6

QUESTION: have to remove the engine to replace the passenger-side apron asmbly (frame rail, etc) in 93 Corolla?
Hi Group, ---------------------------- My Question: Is it absolutely necessary to remove the engine to replace the passenger side apron assembly in a 1993 Toyota Corolla? -----------------------------...
1
1

Re: {OT} Why is Barry picking stupid people?
He has retard "background checkers" as staff
3
3

Re: {OT} Poor old Joe, he hasn't got anyone to argue with.
How many women have you dated in order to come up with your judgement of women in general? Zero? One? Maybe two?

Dilemma mement !
I have a 1999 Toyota Camry 4X LE that has been under regular maintenance for the past 10 years and I just bought 4 new Michelin Tires for that car last month. The mileage on that car is 130K. Last...
14
14

Manual vs power driver seat
Is the manual driver seat (Highlander) difficult to adjust or have some other positioning disadvantage. -- Ron
4
4