Latest threads in General Toyota Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

New 2009 Corolla Steering Problems
. But I still wonder.. How will that make a car wander around in it's track? Unless maybe it's pulsing or something and actually pushing the steering rack around? That would be a design problem...
30
30

Re: {OT} A Republican who didn't vote for the bill says it all
We can rest assured top level management will still be able to afford all their vacations, bonuses, Bentlys and bottles of the best aged booze.

Re: {OT} Scott has soldier envy
My father said you have soldier envy.
7
7

Re: OT: The way Charles The Misogynist like it
The person most famous for calling Islam The Religion of Peace=AE was not a member of the left. No, it's Charles who's less than honest about it, like someone who parades around in a brown shirt and...
3
3

Re: OT: The way Charles The Mysogynist like it
And is it any surprise that most of the islamists are also voting for and standing up for democrats, the hand that feeds them, quite obviously.
21
21

MPI and EFI Engines
The Highlander offers MPI (3.3 hybrid) and EFI(3.5) engines. What's the difference and why isn't the 3.5 EFI engine used for the hybrid since it seems to have more power? -- Ron
8
8

Cruise control
snip I think, with mine, the 10 mph cutoff point is only effective if the cruise control is engaged when the speed drops. If the cruise is disengaged by hitting the brake and then the speed drops...
54
54

Re: {OT} I refuse to pay! REVOLUTION!!!!
eddy likes to make predictions. After the folks in Pennsylvania see the tax bill for this democrat pork thing they call stimulous, I dare say that anyone running under the name of democrat will have a...
3
3

www.vitiligolife.com
TEN IMPORTANT QUESTION ABOUT VITILIGO What do you think is causing my problem? Is there more than one condition (disease) that could be causing my problem? What tests will you do to diagnose the...

Re: {OT} I refuse to pay! REVOLUTION!!!!
I suggest you also add some sort of threat along with the "paid under protest"
1
1

Re: {OT} What's next for Bambi/Barry's ambitious agenda?
and we were fixated over Bush?......which took years of actual fuck-ups to supposedly arrive at.......lol!
1
1

Re: Did you check trhat?
So thats were you trade them in for a new model
1
1

Re: {OT} I'm taking a lot of crap in the thread about being pissed
In which case his rdg. compr. needs help. If not, then he knows how to purposely twist facts to make them look like something they're not. Cathy Cathy
4
4

Re: {OT} WHY AREN'T YOU PISSED?!
I like owls. Owls have to eat. Owls eat mice. I'm more pissed about GE getting a piece of the pie, while still whining about their agreement to clean up what they did to the Hudson. Any money for them...
2
2

Re: (OT) Dems own the budget now
That's why they have staffers. Haven't you ever called the office of an elected barnacle to inquire about a piece of legislation?
18
18