92 Camry leaking antifreeze

Guys, I am wondering if my camry V-6, has an o-ring or some kind of seal where the bottom rad hose attatches to a metal pipe and then to an elbow to the engine. It is leaking here, which is the passenger side of the engine. I can't find out what the connection is made of there

Reply to
apatschool

There is no o-ring where the radiator hose connects to the engine. The pipe has a raised ridge to help retain the hose, and the hose clamp seals the connection.

Depending on mileage, a possible source of the leak is the water pump. If coolant is coming from the area near the bottom of the timing cover, then the water pump is suspect.

Reply to
Ray O

Reply to
johngdole