92 toyota corolla

hi

i know that this may come across as dumb but i'm tryin get the spec for my car i drive a 1992 toyota corolla 1.6 gl . and tryin to find out if these models came with a dual cam according to wik i've found out that the 4af engine model * 4A-F -- 1.6 L (1587 cc) I4, 16-valve DOHC, carb, 95 hp (71 kW)

this was the spec for the american model . but is it the same for the SA version and i do know that there a 1.6 gli twin cam

could some1 please me out with this info drop a mail if you can offer me any information on these models

thanks in advance

Reply to
JERMAINE_REDDY

Look at the top of the engine. Does it have "DOHC" on the valve cover? Somewhere in the engine compartment should be a label with the engine type.

Reply to
Ray O