94 Corolla Wagon What is the Engine Model ?

L4 - 1.6L - FI - 4AFE ?

L4 - 1.8L - FI - 7AFE ?

Reply to
ndccpf1

The 1994 Corolla was offered with two different engines.

The I4 1.6L engine was the 4AFE and the I4 1.8L engine was the 7AFE.

The easiest way to tell which engine is installed is to open the hood and look at the top of the engine or at the emission sticker on the underside of the hood.

Reply to
Ray O

"Ray O" wrote in news:grlk99$5vb$ snipped-for-privacy@news.motzarella.org:

Sometimes the engine ID sticker is on the timing belt cover. The sticker has a tendency to peel off and disappear over the years, especially in areas with snowy winters.

The emissions sticker under the hood is a better bet, but replacement hoods (collision replacements) do not always have these.

You can always check your Owner's Manual...

Reply to
Tegger