'95 Corolla: interior color & parts question

I just purchased a '95 Corolla DX Wagon. The exterior color is kind of a dark gray, but on the brownish side, and the interior is kind of a brown color, but with a touch of burgandy. I'm wondering - is there a tag on the car someplace that indicates what the actual colors are?

Also - I've searched online and not found any, but any suggestions on where to find the righ color cargo cover that would go in the back?

Thanks - Bean

Reply to
Bean

Yes.

The tag on the driver's door or driver's door jamb has a lot of useful information, including the VIN, tire size and inflation information, GVW, passenger and cargo capacity, production date, and color and trim.

The color and trim information will have clr/tr and the the color and trim codes. The color code will begin with a 1 and a car with a brown interior wil have an interior trim code beginning with a 4.

If the info is not on that sticker, then look at the placque on the firewall.

Reply to
Ray O

"Ray O" wrote in news:ed51e$4304f339$44a4a10d$ snipped-for-privacy@msgid.meganewsservers.com:

Thanks very much Ray, I appreciate it!