Actually on-topic...

Well, then, look at the Bush twins...

OTOH, look at Chelsea. AFAIK, she's remained level-headed. If she's been in the news re: some stupid antic, I've missed it. And then what about the Gores' daughters?

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

ROFL

He's doing a good enough job on himself.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Obama is about to enter the crucible and be munched up by the billary machine, LOL.

Reply to
dbu,.

The thing is, B. Obama is young - he has time on his side, no matter this election's outcome.

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

Don't underestimate the Clinton Machine, nor the public's love of scandal. Either one, or both, will seal his fate for decades.

Reply to
witfal

I hope the billary machine don't munch him up too badly.

With time and if he sticks with politics, matures and gains more experience he will be a formatable candidate. We shall see.

Reply to
dbu,.

We can format him how we'd like? Cool! ;-) If only we could do that with Shrub... (Yeah, I know... formidable.)

Anyway, actually, I agree at this point.

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

I like testing you. You are so much fun.

Reply to
dbu,.

The billary machine has legions that dig up dirt on their adversary. They like the

Reply to
dbu,.

whoops,, they like the...beer the billary machine provides.

Reply to
dbu,.

Yeah, right - re: the testing; methinks that's a cover-up to save face. Instead of which you could laugh at it yourself.

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

"Cathy F." ...

, witfal

To steer this back on-topic....

...but I still agree that the Prius looks like a cockroach. (forgot who said that)

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Very true. The other, so far not-discussed, aspect of the Prius is their drivers.

Blue-hairs in Caddies, moms in over-populated minivans, and the inept paranoiacs in Volvos all look skilled compared to the average Prius pilot.

Reply to
witfal

prince albert in the can!

Reply to
end_is_near1

and the fact that this privileged turd is driving a Pios is just so sweet. But Fat Daddy will buy his way out of it. Crap like the Gores are the true pollutants of the planet.

Reply to
end_is_near1

Why?? Because of the ones who watch the read-out constantly & try to adjust their driving to get the very best mileage? (I don't know of these people personally, but have read of them - on ngs.) Me, if I ever manage to own a Prius, will just *drive* it.

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

I see quite a few older peeps driving them around here.

LOL I haven't really noticed that their driving is any worse, but they tend to look rather smug.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

"end_is_near1"...

Good one! LOL

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

That's the problem. People who nearly always drive 10 mph under the speed limit really just need to move to the right lane.

Not a monumental request.

Reply to
witfal

Esp. when filling up? ;-)