Actually on-topic...

....sort of. Al Gore's son was caught with dope. While driving a Prius:

Quite a carbon footprint, huh?

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Santa Ana jail? He picked a great place to spend the holiday. I spend some time there as a police cadet. The place is a sewer.

Reply to
witfal

Everybody knows that the only drug you're supposed to carry in a Prius is marijuana.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

How is this on topic?

Unless the dope comes with the car, I don't get it.

jeff

Reply to
Jeff

Everybody knows that the only drug you're supposed to carry in a Prius is marijuana.

LMC

LOL that's what my husband said.

Both hubby and son said the same thing when I mentioned that he was doing

100 mph:

"I didn't think a Prius could even *go* that fast."

Like father....

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

GOOD. I'm tired of the rich getting country-club justice.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

That's why I said sort of. It's more on-topic than *most* of the stuff here, smart guy. At least a Toyota is involved.

:-P

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Holy crow. Stupid, stupid, stupid. (Him, not you!)

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

Rat-fink!! You beat me to it. I just posted it. Your subject line should have reflected Gore and his son. Oh well.

I felt it was boarderline on topic because he used a Toyota and the remarkable thing was the kid had it up to 100 mph, that''s a surprise.

Reply to
dbu,.

But officer, I was growing it to help the environment. I took it in the Prius for a change of scenery, helps it grow and purify the air.

hmmm

sound good? Doubt it worked.

Does his driving a Prius cancel out being a dope?

Happy 4th again for the ------th time

Ron in Ca

Reply to
ron

"ron" ...

Different fumes?

Thanks - you guys already had yours in Canuckistan, right?

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

" dbu,.">,

Feh! I like mystery.

Just remember you should *always* read my posts. I'll let you slide.

This time.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

The dope DID come with the car. The marijuana too.

Reply to
witfal

"witfal" , Jeff :

*snerk*

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

The dope was driving the car while smoking dope

Reply to
Reasoned Insanity

Damn, you beat me to it. I posted about the same thing just a second before I read your post.

Reply to
Reasoned Insanity

That's called a rope-a-dope.

Reply to
dbu,.

I don't think the master of the environment and ex-master-de-bater gore will be running for pres.

Reply to
dbu,.

I'm guessing Hillary's animal sacrifice to her demon gods has gotten the results for which she petitioned.

Next: Obama. Count on it.

Reply to
witfal

I meant dope-a-dope, sorry.

The great global warming theorist gore brings them up right, LOL.

Reply to
dbu,.