Actually on-topic...

You are fun.

Reply to
dbu,.

cockroach is a good name for it.

Reply to
dbu,.

No, no, no, no, no... it's *cute*! :-) IMO. Looks more like a... hamster, maybe? Nope, not quite... But definitley -not- a cockroach! BTW - I've seen 3 - 4 Echos in just the last 2 days.

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

" dbu,." ...

Someone on this NG called it that, but I forget who. I chuckle each time see one, now.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

"Cathy F." ...

Now *those* are cute!

:-)

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Yeah, I can agree; But a Priuses (or whatever the plurual is!) are cuter. ;-P

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

The commandment from the Kennedy's, Gores, Kerry's and their group is "Do as I say, not as I do" {{We can't be troubled by the commoners}}

Kerry has what 7 homes, couresy of the Heinz family, Gore has several too - Seem to remember Gore's is over 12000 sf? Light bill is 1500/month?

Does he still grow tobacco and or get the subsidy for not growing it?

Ron in Ca

Reply to
ron

Holy crap - let me try that again:

Priuses are cuter. There. ;-)

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

"Cathy F."...

You messed it up, because it's a *lie*

Natalie, running like hell

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Smart move! ;-)

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

excellent point............the pios tobacco baron!

Reply to
end_is_near1

The prius is a very feminine car. They should only sell them in pink color.

Reply to
dbu,.

before the pie firing squad you go. For shame, shame on you.

Reply to
dbu,.

One: I don't see it as being feminine or masculine, and two: I wouldn't buy a pink car!

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

" dbu,.",