Al-Zarqawi autopsy

We don't know for sure old tomh is a liberal. He said he is an independent. We do know old tomh hates GWB, that is fact. This may lead us to think he is a liberal and we might be right because even though old tomh says he's an independent, he could very well be lying to us. It wouldn't be a first time lie.

It's all been documented.

Reply to
The always Benevolent dbu.

Really? Let's see this documentation. I won't pretend to always be right, but I have never lied about anything.

Reply to
ToMh

Well yes. But the author of the story of Genisis didn't have the scientific expertise to describe the nitty gritty details of the creation of the Universe.

If you step back a step or two from the pure science, you'd see that creation had to occur in the ORDER described in Genisis. Nothing had to be turned into something, and it was dark. Dark had to be divided into dark and light. Plants had to come, then animals, then people. The precise science of the sequence -- or, the nitty gritty as I called it earlier -- is important when one wants to explore HOW life and the universe was created, but understanding the science really only underscores and gives detail to the sequence described in Genisis.

That's what I was thinking ...

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

Still waiting. Come on I need some entertainment. Or did I catch you in a lie?

Reply to
ToMh

Gee, for somebody who was so determined to have the last word, you're certainly in a hurry to run for the door all of a sudden. It's just like a liberal to declare victory and then cut and run.

You're out of your depth with me. Then again, you'd be out of your depth anyplace the sidewalk was wet...

Geoff

Reply to
Geoff Miller

People who say that are usually liberals who don't want to admit it.

Geoff

Reply to
Geoff Miller

: Gee, for somebody who was so determined to have the last word, : you're certainly in a hurry to run for the door all of a sudden. : It's just like a liberal to declare victory and then cut and run.

I said it was characteristic of liberals, not unique to them.

Geoff

Reply to
Geoff Miller

Out of my depth? Dream on. You can't prove a point so you dazzle us with bullshit, come back when you have something real to say.

Reply to
ToMh

: You're out of your depth with me. Then again, you'd be out of your : depth anyplace the sidewalk was wet...

Last time around you said you weren't going to respond to me anymore, you hypocrite.

Geoff

Reply to
Geoff Miller

Oh sure, so you can get the last word in. HA :)

Reply to
ToMh

To an extremist, everyone who disagrees with him is an extremist.

newssvr21.news.prodigy.com!newsdbm04.news.prodigy.com!newsdst02.news.prodigy.com!prodigy.com!newscon06.news.prodigy.com!prodigy.net!newshub.sdsu.edu!router2.astraweb.com!news.astraweb.com!router1.astraweb.com!sn-xt-sjc-04!sn-xt-sjc-01!sn-post-sjc-01!supernews.com!corp.supernews.com!u1.netgate.net!not-for-mail

Reply to
John Doe

This is very good. I would say it applies equally well in either direction.

Reply to
badgolferman

Wow, man. That's, like, heavy.

Still haven't learned how to use a text editor, I see.

Geoff

Reply to
Geoff Miller