command center and s320

Does anyone know if it is possible to play music CD's from the CD play in the command centre rather than the CD changer in the boot. (I'm tired of having to take stuff out of the boot just to change a disk). I appreciate that if I'm using it for CD's then I have to take out the sat nav disk .. but I would rather have music.

Reply to
harrry