art + Joe = same person?

Many of their responses are just 5 min apart and not necessarily in conversation formation. Ever since I put Joe on ignore for his unintelligible debate method (not because his extreme liberal stance which I am sure he would like to believe), Art pops up with the same style.

Same person?

Anyone know how to check IP's?

Reply to
GO Mavs

Sure!

KM MI

0 0 Keller, TX, US 8 5 Roanoke, TX, US 10 6 Haslet, TX, US 11 6 Southlake, TX, US 12 7 Colleyville, TX, US 13 8 Hurst, TX, US 15 9 Haltom City, TX, US 15 9 Bedford, TX, US 16 10 North Richland Hills, TX, US 17 10 Justin, TX, US 18 11 Grapevine, TX, US 19 11 Euless, TX, US 20 12 Flower Mound, TX, US 22 13 Fort Worth, TX, US 22 13 Argyle, TX, US 23 14 Rhome, TX, US 23 14 Naval Air Station/ jrb, TX, US
Reply to
Hachiroku

thats foreign language to me.. explain

Reply to
GO Mavs

Negative!!

Reply to
dbu,.

They're not the same. Art is a Toyota basher and Joe is not.

Reply to
High Tech Misfit

No, they're not the same as evidenced by their posting styles. Art is somewhat polite and doesn't resort to profanity or personal attacks as Joe does, who is from New York. Art top posts and Joe bottom posts. Art uses Earthlink and Joe doesn't.

Just know that Joe lives on the computer and checks messages every minute or so. His need for attention is incredibly childish and he must have the last word.

Reply to
badgolferman

I've lived in NY for 57 years. So... ?? Consider Sharx & Charles of S. - they live in Canada & IIRC, the Midwest; certainly not in NY, at any rate. Are they representative all of *their* areas?

Cathy

Cathy Art top posts and Joe bottom posts.

Reply to
Cathy F.

KM=Kilometers MI=Mileage

These are the distances to the points listed from where you're posting from.

IOW, you're 8 KM from Roanoke, TX.

Reply to
Hachiroku

I lived in NY the first 27 years of my life.

Reply to
Art

good point

Reply to
GO Mavs

If they have the same style, or lack thereof, maybe they just tosame went the garbage publikc skoul.

Reply to
Mike Dobony

This explains a lot about your lousy attitude.

Reply to
sharx35