Avalon almost equals Lexus??

Still having trouble reading?

Surprised no snide comments about the LS600hL. Worth every penny I paid for it.

Reply to
GIga

My wife just bought a Camry hybrid and I am driving a 2006 Odyssey so we won't be in the market for a while. But we will probably look at them in a few years when we are ready to buy. Our last American car was a 99 Chrysler

300M. It was great. We gave it to my in-laws a couple of years ago and they love it.
Reply to
Art

"Art" ...

In my opinion the single most ugliest face on a car on the road today is the

300. Tomes
Reply to
Tomes

If it was so great, why didn't you buy another one?

Reply to
Mark A

Avalon is always an also-ran. A piece of junk from what I read. You would think a modified Camry to at least match the Camry. Noooo, it's an Avalon. Just recycle it.

Reply to
johngdole

Hey, at least GM's new Hydramatic 6L/6T clutch-to-clutch transmissions don't skip gears like Toyota's new U-series junk that Consumer Reports refused to recommend them any more. Seriously.

Reply to
johngdole