Beaver Seen in NYC; First in Centuries

http://www.comcast.net/news/science/index.jsp?cat=SCIENCE&fn=/2007/02/23/594494.html

Yeah, this is cool. What does this have to do with Toyotas, though?
"Jeff" writes:

Viral publicity for the forthcoming Toyota Beaver, a downmarket blingpimpmobile with an orgasmically wondrous range of sinfully luxurious options. Hybrid, natch. Aimed at Ford/GM switchers.
--
Andrew Stephenson

Long dry spell. No beaver all these years.

I'm sure everyone on the NG sympathizes with your situation.

LOL, but I'm not the one with the problem.

Of course you don't
And I thought the current style in NYC is no beaver...
Are bushes back? =8^0
I've seen a bunch of beavers in NYC.....
What is the news here?
--

Scott in Florida