Better jack?

We have a 93 corolla wagon and are looking for a better, and easier jack to put in the car, than the crummy hard to use one that came with it. Where can we get something better and easier to use, that won't cost a lot?

Reply to
Anonymous

How many flats do you get?

Reply to
Bonehenge

Go to Sears.com and look at mechanic's tools, they have a jack featured for $29.77 through 10/18.06 or try harborfreight.com

for a $19.99 floor jack.

Reply to
Ray O

I just bought that one yesterday. It's significantly smaller than any of the other rolling jacks they sell, and lifts my Prius just fine. I'm still not sure I'd want to haul it around all the time (I got it to use in the garage), but it's probably small enough if you really wanted to.

Reply to
Dan Poirier

What in the world is wrong with the jack?

I think it works great and is stowed in a very neat fashion.

Reply to
Scott in Florida

You're not turning it with the short little thing that pries off the wheel covers, are you?

Reply to
Fishface

That eye hook on the end is a pain, and it's really hard for a woman to turn.

Reply to
Anonymous

No, with the handle that has the eye hook on the end. It's just really hard for me.

Reply to
Anonymous

I got a small hydraulic jack at Wally World In a plastic case that works fine on my Corolla. It has a safety pin that goes in a hole in the piston in case the jack creeps down. Ron

Reply to
ronbon