Buying a new Avalon.

Are any of buying agents, such as Autobytel.com, worth trying to get a better deal on an '06 Avalon XLS than I might haggle for myself?? Or is it pretty hopeless with fancy Toyotas these days? Anybody ever dealt with that one?

Reply to
Martin

They're not that fancy and you'll find a Toyota dealership interested in selling cars if you look around.

Reply to
FanJet

Definitely not my kind of car but... For example, *one* check on the web netted me > $4000 off MSRP and for hundred bucks they'd deliver to my driveway. Good selection too.

Reply to
FanJet

Check weekend ads and also try getting quotes from local dealers over their web sites.

Reply to
Art

Why not buy Art's. You could save thousands of dollars.

Reply to
.dbu,

Restyled Avalon is just out in late 05 model year and is Hot so getting good deal is difficult. Check out is performance and great gas mileage!.

Reply to
Wolfgang

I've no idea how it is now. We bought an Avalon Limited in July. Wanted the Silver w/o DVD Nav and Laser cruise. Could not find north of the SF Bay area or Central Valley. Went to Souther Oregon and got one but they wanted nearly 3000 over sticker - I think after all done got about 500 of list. Hopefully better pricing now.

I think you will like it. We are on 3rd Avalon and this one is very well thought out. Better mileage than 02 and MUCH more power.

Ron

Reply to
ron

"Martin" wrote in news:nH1df.4224$ snipped-for-privacy@tornado.tampabay.rr.com:

Hopeless. Get a used Lex GS430 that has depreciated to whatever value the

06 XLS is selling for. What, 30-31 grand? You will thank me later.
Reply to
Dave Stone

not with toyotas

Reply to