Camry Struts..

Now that I've had the timing belt and water pump done, I 'd like to replace the sluts ..er...struts on my 01 Camry. Does anyone reccommend a particular brand (?gas?) for a nice smooth ride. Are they the cartridge type or complete R and R? And whom should I have do 'em?

CP

Reply to
Charles Pisano

KYBs are what Toyota fit, without dealer tax. Fronts on my celica were uprated cartridges, rears were uprated units.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2