Can somebody verify this for me? W58 Tranny

Being a factory guy, my emphasis was always on making a vehicle conform to factory specs with factory parts so I'm a little weak in the modification and adaptation departments. I also do not have a lot of parts experience. Most people go from management trainee to district parts mgr to district service mgr to district mgr and so on up the ladder. I skipped the DPM position and went to DSM so whenever I had a parts question, it was "Yo parts! Can you get me a chrome reverse muffler bearing for this car?"

Reply to
Ray O

..and like most Toyota personnel, you LISTEN to that advice!

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

I do try!