Can't afford your gas?

Yeah, I know, but Nat SAID she had 'Rice Burners...'

Reply to
HachiRoku

LOL! Guess that 'favor' came back and bit him in the ass, eh?

Reply to
HachiRoku

Gee, does anyone brew 160+ Proof (80% alcohol or better) Sake?

Cites, Hachi? (Not that I would call you on it, or anything...)

You need a pretty darn high alcohol level to get ethanol (AKA White Lightning) to light off in an IC engine - seeing as it's kind of hard to light water on fire... And a quick Google search showed the average Sake (meant for human consumption) to be around 32 Proof.

-->--

Reply to
Bruce L. Bergman

Sake (also called Nihon shu) is probably the most well-know alcoholic drink to come from Japan but shochu has recently become the best seller in Japan

Ray O

Yup

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Is THAT all? Damn man, when you DRINK the stuff it sure seems like a hell of a lot more!

And who says it's hard to light water on fire? When I was a teeny we had a band and the drummer was talking about how horrible a cook his Mom was, saying "She could burn water..."

Reply to
HachiRoku

Yeah, but...but...Nat said she has a RICE-BURNER...not a molasses burner! ;)

Reply to
HachiRoku

We get around without AWD on our cars and Sienna. We just buy a set of dedicated snow tires - less expensive to purchase and easier on the gas. I was able to go up a steep drive way with dedicated snow tires while someone with four wheel drive was spinning all four all-seasons - at the bottom. Some say its a pain to change tires, I say its an excellent time to inspect the brakes, CV joints, and suspension.

Reply to
ma_twain

Oh... in that case, stick to sake ;-)

Reply to