Off-Topic Man Bites Dog...

...make that *woman* bites dog:

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

But, she forgot to kill the pit bull's owner. Maybe tomorrow.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

"JoeSpareBedroom" ...

We can only hope. Those poor dogs get a bad rap, because of the numerous morons who abuse them.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

There are certain breeds that she require a license... and you should not be able to aquire a license if you have a felony record. If you are found with one with a felony record then you should get another felony charge.

I watch Animal cops and see time after time, these poor dogs being put to sleep because they are found in owners backyards and are too vicious because they have been taught to attack or fight other dogs.

It should also be illegal to chain a dog to the ground, tree, or object.

Reply to
Don't Taze Me, Bro!

That would eliminate maybe half the dogs. That would be excellent.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

"Don't Taze Me, Bro!" ...

Works for me. I hear that most pits are owned by felons. Their dogs of choice used to be Rottweilers and Pinschers.

Agreed. If you don't have the space to put the dog in a yard, don't get the damned dog.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Indeed.. and a lot less suffering.

Reply to
Don't Taze Me, Bro!

explains why he hates himself

Reply to
Don't Taze Me, Bro!

And the Pit Bull.

There are several breeds that should be illegal, upon penalty of death, to own or breed. Pit Bulls are perhaps number two or three on the list.

Anything Poodle is first.

Reply to
witfal

It goes beyond that. The history of any breed is very influential to behavior. PBs are just doing what their genetic history dictates.

Reply to
witfal

"witfal" "Wickeddoll®"

I dunno about that. My cousin has raised pits for at least a decade, and they're just as lovable as any other pooch, when they're treated with kindness. That rat-trap jaw of theirs doesn't have to be for attacking.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Nah, I don't think the breed should suffer for the mishandling of some of them. Remember, "Petey" from "The Little Rascals" was a pit. :-)

Don't care for the yapping little things, huh? I don't like Chihuahuas, but I don't want them all dead. LOL

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

It actually is illegal here for more than 2 hours I think.

Reply to
Reasoned Insanity

Line and inbreeding have seen to their deficiencies.

We'll consider that a minor character deficiency.

Reply to
witfal

But it IS indicative of what they were bred for.

Lawbreakers are so feared by the cowards in this country that otherwise intelligent people are reduced to infringing on my rights.

Reply to
witfal

You kill mosquitoes, right? Dogs are no different from mosquitoes.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

My father has jogging pants that make it seem like a dog is biting him and growling.

Reply to
Johnny Hageyama

But that's not *their* fault.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

"JoeSpareBedroom" <

Well, for one thing, dogs do not need blood from other creatures to survive. Two, mosquitoes don't comfort you when you're sad, or protect you and your family.

What's your issue with dogs, anyway?

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

You're going to hate one word in the following sentence, but I'll use it anyway:

Dogs train their humans to do things which are antisocial, obnoxious and sometimes illegal.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom