Car almost stalls

My 95 Corolla (manual) seems like it wants to stall while creeping (like in traffic). It seems it has something to do with when I release the clutch and creep forward, and then the whole car begins to shake and buckle, and then I have to push in the clutch real fast so as not to stall.

What is going on with this?

Reply to
I_Google_I

Have you tuned up the car (plugs, filters) recently? A little more information (mileage, repair history, ect.) would be helpful.

Reply to
user

Give it a LITTLE bit of gas before you let the clutch out, then let the clutch slip a little. That's why you have a clutch.

Jack

Reply to
Retired VIP