Celica DRL and Auto Headlights

As long as the DRLs are not high beam ones. If they are high beams one cannot even look at them to judge anything at all. Tomes

Reply to
Tomes

Do you think? I've never noticed any difference. I suppose two converging light sources may indeed be easier for stereo vision to determine distance from in theory, but then i dont have a problem making out the headlights when they're off and two converging reflective items. Maybe for someone with sub-standard eyesight it may make it a tad easier to determine but IME i see no difference.

Reply to
Coyoteboy