Corolla 98-02 Full Wire Harness Available

I got a full wiring harness for a 2002 (should be compatible for

98-02) US Corolla for $120 bucks on ebay, then i sold my corolla before I could make the conversion (I was trying to put in power windows/locks at the time.)

Has the Air Conditioning, windows, Junction box, engine, elect mirror wiring, locks and more, I also have a cruise control module I will throw in)

Will go to the best offer, at least $40 please, as long as you throw in 15$ shipping on top (the whole thing is pretty heavy)

Let me know if you're interested-I can supply pictures.

Don

Reply to
Don