correct oil for 95 Corolla?

I have a 95 Corolla which came without the owners manual and without the original oil cap, so I don't know if the recommended oil is 5W-30 or

10W-30. Anybody know what was standard issue back in 95?
Reply to
Heaving Weasel

Either is acceptable depending upon your temperature range. 5W-30 is supposedly more fuel efficient. I must say I find 5W-30 more prevalent in stores.

Reply to
badgolferman

5W-30
Reply to