Dealership makes the difference!

Well, the trunk lock on my 99 Camry freezes up with VERY little cold or water. They replaced it once under warranty. Made no difference.

Reply to
sharx35

When a cop comes out of the closet, it that a cop-out?

Reply to
Ray O

Lock-Ease works well.

Reply to
Ray O

Oh...boy...I'd better give this some thought before replying...

Reply to
Hachiroku

I had been using some brand of graphite powder.

Reply to
sharx35

I like the Lock-Ease that comes in an aerosol can. I have never had a lock freeze when I remember to spray inside the key hole before winter sets in. It even works on the padlock on the shed that sits out in the snow and freezing rain, where water can drip into the shackle hole.

Reply to
Ray O