Does anything have a convenient Excel sheet for Camry maintenance schedule?

Or tell me how you keep track of it.

There are too many items to take care of when coming to maintenance. And I'm losing tack of them.

Reply to
Don

I keep meaning to do it.

If you finish one before me....please post it...

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Do you have the back of an old envelope and the stub of a pencil. Then write OIL, COOLANT, AIR, ATF and TIMING BELT.

That ought to do it. Or even simpler, just write SEE TOYOTA DEALER. He'll be glad to keep your maintenance up to date.

Reply to
mack

What is the fun in that?

LOL

We need our toys and need to use our toys...

Reply to
Scott in Florida

No entry for grease? Doesn't the Camry have any accessible grease fittings?

Reply to
Sean Elkins