Echo now an orphan?

To fix my Hachiroku! Same engine and some other parts carry over. If'n I can replace my 259,812 mile engine with one with 137,000 on it...

Reply to
hachiroku

Even the Honda Life was bigger...but not by much!

Reply to
hachiroku

Crown Royal is my usual 'weapon of choice'...

Reply to
hachiroku

Don't hold your breath - my mom has fallen under the FX-16's spell - she's hooked and loves that car already! I'll forward this to her, so show her that 'that guy still wants your car'

LOL

Natalie, missing that old car terribly

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

I think my Echo is plenty sporty!

:-)

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Yea, if you rig it with sails and have a tailwind.

-LMB

Reply to
Louis M. Brown

...aannd you spelled 'butt ugly' incorrectly..

Reply to
Gord Beaman

*denuding the Ford Comet-boy's peripherals*

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

*heating up the denuding BBQ fork for Gord's nethers*

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Or would that be "Nastily"...?

Reply to
hachiroku

*curtsey*

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

But it appears to rot our their teeth, or tooth.

Reply to
No one here

LOL

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

OK, so they *do* look funny, but they make us (the drivers) look better by comparison. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it...

Now for the English beer thing, it can't be the cause of bad teeth, but maybe flouridated beer would be helpful. :)

Reply to
Tim Lavoie