ENGING WILL NOT TURNOVER UNLESS ACCELERATOR IS DEPRESSED ALL THE WAY TO FLOOR, REPETIVELY

i have a toyota 94 camry xle. checklight is on, and shows, cylinders 2,4, and 6 misfiring, plus egr problem I have changed all plugs, plus the egr.
PROBLEM IS THIS, WHEN I TURN THE IGNITION ON, I HAVE TO DEPRESS THE ACCELERATOR ALL THE WAY TO THE FLOOR TO START THE ENGINE IT WILL NOT START BY JUST TURNING IGNITION ON, ...WHAT'S THE PROBLEM HERE? TIMING BELT, THROTTLE BODY, FUEL PUMP????