Estima "oil change" light

"oil change" warning lit up on dash yesterday and stayed on. Does anyone know if this is triggered by a sensor or just runs on a timer? I've seen the reset button which, I presume, will switch it off. Had an oil and filter change about 4000km (2500miles) ago with quality oil, but not sure if anything was done about the oil reservoir under the bonnet/hood.

Reply to
jackbadger