Famed journalist/writer killed in a Camry!

David Halberstam was the passenger in a Camry hit on his side by a speeding Infiniti:

Bill Tuthill

David's last words, "If we had just stayed the course in Vietnam we would have, WATCH IT, LOOK OUT FOR THAT INFINITY!"

Reply to
Moe

You get a little sense of why the American Big Three (now the little three) are being shut out. Halberstam's ride was a TOYOTA Camry, which was run into by an INFINITI, and then both cars collided with a NISSAN Sentra. All Japanese iron, and not a Chevy in the bunch.

Reply to
mack

I bet they were all built in the U.S. too.

Reply to
dbu.,