Fog Lights for 86,87,88,89 Supra

Restoring car. Looking for Fog light for 86, 87, 88, or 89 Supra. Toyota has discontinued them. If you know a seller please contact. I would prefer to replace both lights.

Thx Papa

Reply to
ken.gaspard

Look around for a replacement by Pilot or PIAA. If you're on a budget, Pilot may have something for you, if you're not, PIAA will certainly have something nice.

The originals suck anyway. If I replace mine I'll give them to you.

Reply to
Hachiroku

Are you looking for the bulbs or the whole assembly? If you're looking for replacement bulbs, they are H3's.

Reply to
Viperkiller

At least one of them has corroded insides so I am looking for the whole assembly. It would look like shit to have the car painted and one fog light brown and the other nice and shiny silver. Also to replace the bulb I would need to remove the asssembly. True????? I looked at it and found no way to get to the bulb without removing the light itself.

Reply to
ken.gaspard