Garage Door Opener

2000 Avalon I just replaced my garage door mechanism and tried to reprogram my car's remote button but no luck. The new opener operates at 315 or 390 megahertz. Is this compatible with the Avalon's remote? Thanks. jor
Reply to
jor

Try this link for instructions:

Ray O

Hey, thanks. This looks encouraging. I'll post my results. jor

Reply to
jor

Worked like a charm! The trick was to do the "rolling code" deal four times. Thanks. jor

Reply to
jor

You're welcome! Glad it worked.

Reply to