Great Mileage, Great Price, Good Looking For 2007 Yaris Sedan

Great Mileage, Great Price, Good Looking For 2007 Yaris Sedan This car has met all of my expectations. I've already driven over

13.000 miles in my Yaris S and I'm still excited to get behind the wheel. This car is perfect for anyone who is concerned with fuel economy, cost and reliability with an attractive exterior.
auto