Have to buy a lower control arm to get the bushings?!

Yup...for my Supra. Have to shell out $200x2 in order to get the bushings for he Lower Control Arms! Can get the uppers and the rears OK, but not the lower fronts!

Reply to
hachiroku

Try Moog. I know it's an after market, but they are quality parts that have worked for me in the past. They may have an application for the Supra, substantially less money, probably.

Reply to
user

Ouch. What the heck caused all the bushing problems?

Dan

Reply to
Danny G.

Just wear and tear. Actually, only the pass front is really bad, but they're usually done all at once on the same end.

And, I have a 'new' set of springs (

Reply to
hachiroku

Cracks me up every time I think about the shocks for my Supra because they (OEM) have KYB stamped right on them and KYB was just down the road from me when the car was new.

anyway...

I really don't know but it sure seems like the normal wear and tear is never going to even be enough on my Supra to cause it to need a wheel alignment. The tires sure wear perfect anyway. (knocks on wood)

Reply to
Danny G.