Head lamp problem with an '03 Toyota Avensis.

Hi, I hope someone can help. I've noticed at times, that my driver's side front head lamp is full of condensation. The dealers are telling that this known problem with this particular model, and there is no need to replace the full unit. I'm unconvinced!! Has anyone else experience a similar problem to this one? If so, how did you end up fixing it? MML

Reply to
MML

Actually in some models it is considered normal.... condensation evaporates when lites turned on. I don't know about yours though.

Reply to
Art