How do you remove a rear bumper cover on a 2000 Sienna?

I've got a 2000 Sienna and need to remove the gray rear bumper cover. Looking under the car I see 7 plastic inserts securing the bumper to the frame. What else do I need to do to remove the bumper cover? I don't see any screws in the fender well area, although I didn't remove the two plastic inserts that seemed to hold the plastic piece in the fender well in place.

Reply to
Steve P

If nobody can help you, you can access the factory service manuals for $10/day at techinfo.toyota.com.

Reply to