Slightly OT...Moonbat Bumper Stickers

In my latest response in the Prius thread, I noted how a lot of them have large numbers of bumper stickers (Or Peace Signs) on them. The more or the weirder the bumper stickers, the further to stay back behind one of these cars.

Now, Prius' (Priui???) aren't the only cars affected by wierd bumper stickers, but if you see a Prius with a goofy sticker, make the way clear...

Some of the ones I have seen (not only on Prius')

Breastfeeding: Good for Baby, Good for Mom, Good for the Planet! (HUH?!?!)

This car is driving 55 to save gas (Moonbat BS since most Japanese cars since

Reply to
Hachiroku