How much does AT fluid for a '03 Corolla cost?

How much does your dealer charge per quart?

Reply to
Ernie Sty

Ernie, I think its about $3.50 a qt, and yours requires type "T"

Reply to
MDT Tech®

Thanks! That means it'll be about 5 to 6 bucks a quart from my dealer. ;-)

Reply to
Ernie Sty

I was speaking of the dealer! You cant get this anywehere else as of yet as far as I know.

Reply to
MDT Tech®

I know... I meant, since YOUR Toyota dealer charges $3.50 a qt, MINE would probably be in the 5 to 6 dollar range... Of the things I've priced at my dealer and heard of pricing from other Toyota dealers around the country, mine is a bit high (but not as high as some.)

Maybe I'll check out some other local dealers as well.

Reply to
Ernie Sty

Ernie, most will match other stores prices. See if you can find anything "online" and print out a copy of a coupon, even if its a 20% off coupon. It works! ;D

Reply to
Liberals=Minority Party

Thanks! I found out my usual dealer only charges $4.25, so I just went for it.

Reply to
Ernie Sty