How much would you pay for my Toyota?

I have 1988 toyota corolla SR5 with 86,000 mi on it. Good condition in and out. Specially interior is immaculate (shows no sign of wear). I bought it for 16,000 dollars last friday, and wants to sell at the same price. Do you think that if there is anyone who would buy my 88 toyota for that much money?

The car has no problem at all.

Reply to
jirc

Is that U.S. currency?

Reply to
Charles Pisano

$16,000 WHAT dollars? NZ? AU?

I'll give you $1600 US...

Reply to
Vash the Stampede

You did ;)

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

NADA says it worth $900

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

16K? Maybe if it was a 2008 model...
Reply to
badgolferman

I coulda sworn " snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net" typ'd:

I think I'll spend that 16K-bux on the Scion xB that I have on order, thanx verry much.

OH! The xB will cost only 15K-bux? All that much better!!!

-Don

Reply to
Don Fearn

OK.

I'll give you $700

Reply to
Vash the Stampede

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Charles Pisano) wrote in news:21976-4331F08D-86 @storefull-3272.bay.webtv.net:

OK I meant 1600 USD not 16,000

Reply to
jirc

I did. I looked up blue book and said $1600. But then I thought I may be able to find a newer car with more mileage. It needs timing belt (because it has 58k and 60k is what toyota recommends?). I now think I payed too much and wanting to buy MR2 for $3k instead.

"Mike Hunter" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@ptd.net:

Reply to
jirc