how to get rear motormount out of 96 prizm (corolla)

The title says it all; how to get the mount out. I was able to loosen the bolts that hold it to the bar that runs to the front of the car but then I wasn't able to get the mount out. Do I need to remove the bracket that holds the mount to the engine first? I did replace the 3 other mounts. This is on a 96 geo prizm, 1.6 engine (4fe)

Reply to
RT