Re: Where are the shivo supporters now?

It was a stroke. The cause of the stroke is not the same as we

> usually see, but it was a stroke. That's what the neurologist > said anyway. He does have a congential defect that caused the > stroke, that much is true.

AOL, it was a stroke. I recently had cause to learn a _little_ about them, when my Dad died of one. AFAIK, about 80% of strokes are "ischaemic": due to a blood clot, brought in from elsewhere, interupting blood feed to part of the brain. A similar effect can be caused by the other 20%, where a rupture allows blood to leak into the inter-cellular spaces. (NB: I am not a doctor.)

Reply to
Andrew Stephenson

Tell us again how you feel about President Bush the next time some of those nice people blow up a city in the US. LOL

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

You do realize he has an Australian addy? (just checking...)

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

P.S. To Adam - not to infer you wouldn't be upset if an American city were to be targeted again, but I got the feeling he assumed you're in the U.S. (I just realized how that post may've been 'read'.)

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

Considering that Bush is laying the foundation for a new and far larger generation of terrorists, I'll be pretty pissed off with him when that happens.

Reply to
dh

Interesting. Must be somebody I plonked, which means he must be a troll.

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B